Kvant Clubmax 3000 FB4
Over the years, thousands of Clubmax FB4 lasers found their customers all around the world. Clubmax FB4 systems have a great reputation and hold their price up well. What we offer today is the 3rd generation of our all-time bestseller that we crafted to perfection. Clubmax FB4 lasers are available in the range from 2 to 15W.
The Clubmax FB4 series lasers are a radically simple solution for anything from several thousand people raves to the smallest private clubs and cosy venues. Developed with regard to challenging clubbing environments, the design is optimised to allow for long maintenance intervals and to ensure a long life span of the system as a whole.
Clubmax 3000 FB4 is a cost-effective and low maintenance laser display system, with beam properties that make it very efficient for all small to mid-size indoor venues. It comes with a built-in FB4 control interface that allows you to control the laser in many ways, including from a PC or a lighting console.
Highlights of the Clubmax 3000 FB4 laser display system:
- battlefield tested chassis, housing and internal design are all robust and sturdy, making Clubmax an ideal laser system also for permanent installations, touring and hire.
- ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source ensures high brightness at long projection distances. The premium quality laser source is manufactured by us and uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology in conjunction with the most advanced beam shaping techniques.
- Colour Balance display mode – once this mode is enabled, the colours outputted by laser will correspond to those you see on your computer screen, without the need for colour palette calibration in your software. These colour settings are stored in the internal system memory of Clubmax FB4, meaning you always get the same colours from all Clubmax lasers, no matter what control interface you use.
- 40 Kpps scanning speed with default ScannerMax 506 scanner set; up to 60 Kpps with optional Saturn 1 scanners.
- the built-in FB4 control interface allows for control from a PC or lighting console via Ethernet, DMX, ArtNet and ILDA.
- an easily accessible beam alignment mechanism – no need to take the lid off.
- direct compatibility with DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, SafetyScan lens bracket and 4-way masking plate.
- it can be factory fitted with a Single or Dual Optical Bench and PASS card.
- TÜV certification.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.
Det finns inga produktrecensioner än.